News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Still Seeking

Started by backman, April 26, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

And a Buckinghamshire College of Nursing(oval badge with a swan)

backman

And yet more if anyone can help; Frenchay School of Nursing,Grimsby School of Nursing,East Cumbria School of Nursing(green),Glasgow Victoria Infirmary,Trafford General Hospital Manchester,Whittington Hospital.

Thanks

myk1066

Which of the Trafford?  I think there is a blue enamelled version & a red enamelled version.

backman

The maroon /red one Mike

backman

Latest appeals for replacement badges if anyone has any they are will ing to part with; Guildford School of Nursing Red enamel cross, Llanfrechfa Grange pendant badge,University of Wales College of Medicine BN badge.
Thanks

Sarah Rogers

Hi, all the badges I am selling are on eBay. I'm pretty sure those sold a long time ago.

backman

Thanks anyway Sarah,always the way that people are looking for items we have already sold!

backman

Doncaster school of Nursing x2, Leeds road Bradford badge being sought,many thanks

backman

Typical! Why do people ask for items the week after one has just sold on EBay?I have someone after a West Glamorgan SoN that Sue just sold a few days ago,I don't suppose anyone picked it up for a trade? If so I would welcome a PM.

Thanks

markwatson

hi peter
i have the west Glamorgan badge will give you a call
also won the fife set on Friday

backman

thanks Mark,
I am just in Wales for a few days so won't be around till Thursday,if you are willing to sell or trade up I'm sure my client will be delighted.

backman

And still the requests keep coming;
I have people looking for; Cranage hall and Mary Dendy Hospitals,Swindon School of Nursing,Simpson Memorial Maternity,City General hospital Stoke,QE SoN Birmingham,Hartlepool school of nursing,Glasgow royal infirmary, Multiple Army school of Nursings,and many many more.
Just too many people looking for needles in Haystacks and sourcing is getting harder and harder.It seems almost inevitable that we will see some prices rise as competition grows?

Thanks if anyone can help

nursesue

hi pete I do have some on your "hit list" but alas I would rather keep them As for the army badges I think you're right the current dustbin lid is sitting at £191.00 Please let me know if there any others that you need I have no army ones left but could be persuaded to let some of my English ones go - if I have any that you need

wilfb

Hi.

Price rises!  Certainly have - dust-bin lids at £191...!  I will look peter, but I can say right now that I only have single items of my army badges and would not want to sell. As soon as I get my collection out of storage I will most certainly check for you.

Will.

backman

Latest want is a Southmead Health District Avon badge (round blue edge)from the 1980s.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk