News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Still Seeking

Started by backman, April 26, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

I have had a request for a Worthing and Southlands Hospitals badge,but it just missed the listing that Sarah had on Ebay,if anyone here bought that one I would welcome a chance to acquire it?  Thanks

backman

Hello ,latest request is for either Booth Hall or Crumpshall Hospitals Manchester? Thanks.

backman

Cherry Knowle Hospital anyone?

backman

Latest batch of requests if anyone has any they wish to trade or sell; Frances Harrison SoN, Glasgow Royal Infirmary,Hope Hospital (enamelled cross),Bolton & Salford College,Withington Hospital south Manchester,Manchester University SoN,Lancashire CoN,Westminster League of Nurses,Sheffield school of Nursing Pendant badge with red enamel,Sefton school of Nursing(Blue rectangle)

backman

Whiteabbey Hospital anyone?

backman

Bromley Health Authority Badge  please?

Although I am having a period of disillusionment with the whole thing at present as I am having a whole string of people ordering or requesting items and then changing their minds!!!
The name is Maleczek not Amazon!!! I do wonder if the whole thing is worth the hassle?

wilfb

Hi.

Seek pre-payment Peter.  A deposit... Or the whole cost.... Up front..

Will.

nursesue

that must be so annoying and finding  :(

backman

Croydon Health Authority,silver with dark border,this lady lost hers 20 years ago and is still looking!

backman

Oxford School of Nursing, and so it goes on!

wilfb

Hi.

Yes, but this must be one of the few places that can help find much wanted items Peter. A real service....

Will.

backman

And more; Bath & Swindon College of Health,Gwent school of Nursing-Llanfrechfa Grange pendant badge.
Thanks

backman

University of Southampton School of Nursing & Midwifery( rose shape with stag and book)?

backman

two more ;Aberdeen school of Midwifery and Glasgow Western and Gartnavel,anyone help? Thanks

backman

I have someone looking for an oval King Alfred College,Health Studies badge if anyone can help?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk