News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Still Seeking

Started by backman, April 26, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

And still they come in; Mid Staffordshire (oval silver and enamel torch to centre),Brent and Harrow,silver and enamel shield with blue border.Also another Newmarket school of Nursing(one was reunited with one seeker but still one looking to replace a lost similar!
On the positive side I was recently able to provide one nurses with all three replacements for his lost items, so one very pleased customer.

I'm off on my travels shortly and have also been having major service issues whilst I change providers please expect communication delays until early September.Thanks

backman

Oh, also several Great Ormond Street Hospitals SRN required,Ulster Hospital,Belfast City,etc,etc

backman

Derby college of Nursing and Midwifery(red cross on a round badge, committed to caring)

Thanks

backman

backman

Oh and another West Glamorgan? Thanks

backman

Far more requests than I can ever hope to fulfil, but any help is always welcomed;

Booth Hall Manchester badge,
Bristol and Western red border.
Dudley road hospital

nursesue

Which version of the DRH are you looking for

backman

I think my client is after either version of the DRH archway badge?

nursesue

let me check am almost sure I  have a  spare

backman

backman

Looking for a Dorset School of Nursing (blue),Western Infirmary and Gartnaval (Glasgow),Canadian Red Cross Hospital Taplow. amongst others.

nursesue

can't help you with those but do have a red Northampton general and a Royal Cornwall infirmary Truro if you're interested

backman

Thanks Sue,The Cornwall Infirmary is a nice one but I have someone who wants the later Hospital Named version but thanks for looking.

backman

And still the requests keep coming. Don't suppose anyone has a blue Shotley Bridge badge going spare?

myk1066

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk