News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Still Seeking

Started by backman, April 26, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

Have just had a request for a Bolton School of Nursing (Green enamel) -Did one close recently?
Need another University Chester School of Nursing & Midwifery
Belfast City Hospital(silver)
Warwickshire School of Nursing(large oval with bear)
Coventry School of Nursing(Phoenix white edge)
Sunderland Bede college of nursing and midwifery
Brighton School of Nursing (Blue edging)

They still keep coming so any help is appreciated,thanks

nursesue

hi I have both the Coventry and Warwick but really don't want to let them go - alas I don't have any of the others Have a finding it was Sarah selling the Bolton

backman

Thanks anyway Sue.
Also a request for an Exeter School of Nursing.(triangular with castle to centre,red enamel)
and a Cherry Knowles Hospital.

markwatson

are you still looking the belfast city hospital badge have a spare one
let me know mark

markwatson

the bch i have is the SRN version
mark

backman

Does anyone have a spare Hastings school of nursing enrolled nurse badge please?

backman

Spare Sussex Downs School of Nursing if anyone has one please?

backman

Current requests to replace lost badges include an enrolled nurse Glasgow Royal Hospital for Sick Children ,Doncaster school of Nursing anyone?

nursesue

have a variety of Doncaster badges - is it any paticular one you're after?

backman

nursesue

good news I do have this so will post on Thursday if thats OK sue

backman

Latest requests are for a Sarum School of nursing Salisbury, RAF School of Nursing,Blue Barking & Haverhill SoN,Lanarkshire College of Nursing & Midwifery,Sussex Downs SoN,Mid Herts SoN,Canadian Red Cross hospital Taplow,and as many Army Dustbin lids as I can find!! If anyone has any spares or trades then please contact me to discuss details,many thanks

myk1066

Anyone have a spare Chester Royal Infirmary & City Hospital badge?
Regards
Myk

myk1066

Peter, I have a RAF badge, any use?

backman

I have a client who is seeking a Princess Christian Army Nursing Service Reserve badge and is prepared to pay a very good price for one.If anyone does have or knows of someone who wishes to sell one ,please PM me .
The demand for army nursing groups and insignia is booming with Many Military collectors recognising this field of collecting.

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk