News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

RCN Archives- accessing historical journals

Started by Sarah Rogers, December 29, 2015, 04:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Rogers

HI, has anyone mastered the new RCN website? I can access it  but so far cannot manage to access the historical journals. I am tying to write up a history ( for here!) rather quickly in my 'holiday' between chapters for my dissertation. Any ' fools guide' very gratefully received... I did phone the RCN but they are on holiday till 3rd Jan, by which time I must be writing a new chapter for my disserytation...
many thanks indeed, Sarah

backman

Ditto Sarah, I have emailed them similarly,having tried unsuccessfully to find out how to access the on line Nursing Record! I have 24 volumes of hard copy but they aren't the easiest things to search volume by volume.If you have specific references you need I may be able to find them and scan the pages but I'm afraid it is a quick job?

backman

Sarah Rogers

Many thanks Peter- I recognise that its the old style entry point... I just could not find it today! Many thanks indeed, sarah

backman

Accessible via the Archive site of all RCN old website stuff,(Only just found it myself). I hope that the new site develops it's history pages as promised.

Sarah Rogers

I have used it already for several references... Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk