News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Queen Mary's Hospital for Children Carshalton

Started by mandyb, June 08, 2008, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandyb

I trained as a SEN paediatric based..the last intake at Queen Mary'shospital for Children Carshalton Surrey. I moved to Australia a year after finding, and would love to make contact with others from QMH.
On another note I have Just completed my Bac Nursing at the ripe old age of 45, and after all these years I am now an RN... still working in peads, in South Australia.
Love to hear from anyone!
Regards
MandyB
Be kind to nurses, they might stop a doctor from killing you!

wilfb

Hi MandyB,

Thanks for posting your school badge photo in your profile - we are hoping that we can persuade others to follow. It would be good if we could all be identified by our training school/hospital badges.

We have one or two other paediatric trained nurses on the site - the Gt Ormond street school of nursing topic is developing and we have a couple of their groups feastured in the news pages. Letting a cat out of the proverbial bag, I can tell you that there is another GOSH group about to be featured in the next news. Maybe a week or two.

Any chance that you have your own group photograph - we would be willing to put it in the news/photo gallery.

Thanks again for kicking the photograph ball - great. More group photgraph contributions are very welcome -contact webmaster@schoolsofnursing.co.uk

And, don't forget that Mandy is seeking contacts from QMH Carshalton, Surrey. Or anyone else with something to add...

WB.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk