News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Globe Trotting Again!

Started by wilfb, August 05, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrysutton

That's not nice, Wales has some wonderful weather & scenery.

backman

Some of which I experienced today.MY dog Baxter was up to his belly in mud at Tredegar House gardens today,and seemed quite happy.I however was slightly less amused as the car smelt like a farmyard! looking forward to brilliant sunshine in Oxfordshire at a festival on Sunday.
Hope everyone's holidays recharge their batteries for a autumn of activity on the Schols of Nursing website?

myk1066

I'm in Brighton enjoying the rain but looking forward to a autum of activity too on the SoN front.

Sarah Rogers

Biggin Hill? we have enjoyed free flypsts of spitfires, again to days ag nd also red arrows for several days-
or RAF connisbrook, my grandad flew bombers from there in 2nd world war- and survived 34 missions.. ? I am just guessing! RAF Mildenhall? Sarah

nursesue

weather not too bad in Scotland - has been rather sunny!! As for me am still housebound with sciatica and wishing I was at Edinburgh airport finding somewhere warm and exotic

Sarah Rogers

Oh Sue, that is bad luck.. sciatica is grim:(...
I also meant to add Binbrook!

caro7b

Hope you get rid of it soon. Ow!!

backman

barrysutton

It will be Greenham Common next?

Sarah Rogers

Thats not RAF anymore...but there is a Museum...on site.

wilfb

Hi.

Binbrooke - no, sorry, but wern't those Lightings just something else?!

Lakenheath? Well, not quite there!

Greenham Common - no, but all seem to be homing in!  I had better move!  And that final destination can only be one of two. No more clues.....

Game on!

Very Best,
Will.

wilfb

Hello...

Last but one clue - yes I said 'no more clues' but everyone deserves better than that.  My final UK station begins with 'M'.....

And my final destination was Chania and the attached Hellenic Air force base - the question is who is stationed there?

So there we are - an English base beginning with 'M' and a Hellenic Air force base in Chania, Crete.

The prizes are en-route and should be here around the 25th!!

Final Game on.....

Will.
Ps. *You will have gathered that I am here on Crete again.

backman

My First thought was Manston but I was not sure if you were Kent bound?? As far as Chania is concerned I go have an idea but will sit back and let others take the glory!

caro7b

I was just about to ask if you were coming to Channel Islands for our display, so I give in 😀

barrysutton

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk