News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Belt Buckles

Started by backman, April 05, 2015, 04:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caro7b

Hello Speedy and welcome. Do let us know if you have luck on that eBay buckle!!!

backman

Although it is a long time since we last posted on this thread,I have discovered a couple more in the intervening period.One is for the East Birmingham Hospital and the other Southland.Both have pics in the album.

barrysutton

A further update of known belt-buckles.
Adelaide Hospital (Aus), Great Yarmouth and Waveney Health Authority in both brass and silver versions, St. Andrews Ambulance Corps  in brass, South London Hospital for Women in white-metal, Order of Malta Ambulance Corps (Ireland), St. John's Ambulance Corps, S.J.A.B. Cadets, S. J.A.B./Priory for Wales, B.R.C.S., St. Bartholomew's Hospital H.M., St. George's Hospital H.M., Royal College of Nursing in silver-plate & Middlesex Hospital.

barrysutton

Sorry missed two out, East Birmingham Hospital H.M., & Southlands Hospital, Shoreham silver-plate.

wilfb

Hi Barry, Greetings.

Any chance of uploading those buckle photographs?

Very Best.
Will.

backman

Very Nice ,another to add to the list.Interestingly it appears to have pomegranate seeds in the design relating to Midwifery ?
I did also see a Hammersmith Hospital buckle which I unfortunately took my eye off and missed!

backman

Did anyone here win this one?

wilfb

Hi.

Not me Peter - sadly - just had to buy a new large-format printer... It did look absolutely superb.  Someone got very, very lucky..

Will.

nursesue

I did have a wee punt but was unsuccessful I'm waiting for another EBH to appear Does anyone know if any other hospitals from the rest of the UK issued buckles?

backman

I know that Barry is getting a nice collection of different ones together but I'm sure there are still several to be found.

wilfb

Hi.

I hope Barry posts them all - perhaps we might need a new section - nursing belt buckles?

Will.

backman

wilfb

Hi.

Very nice Peter.  Barry has now sent a batch of nuclear photos - with more to come!  We should get an excellent article out of this, though there is a little photo-editing first. Plus I am away for anther 3/52 but I think it will be worth the wait....

Will

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk