News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

St Thomas Hospital Badge

Started by myk1066, April 02, 2014, 09:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

Another one added to ebay today,interestingly back dated to a nurse since married.

myk1066

Seen it, comes with letter explaining the origins of the design.

nursesue

Magpie

Latest one has reached £220 with 5 days to go, other went today at £360, lucky person who got it.

myk1066

That's a good price considering what they have gone for in the past, was it one of our members?

backman

Well it's the London Hospital  badge saga all over again!5 Unissued Nightingale badges ,minus pins,have just been listed as one lot on Ebay,starting at £100. It will be interesting to see what these go for and if any more are in the offing but perhaps it may well bring these into the reach of the average collector?

myk1066

Wow, 5 in a row, 7 over the last 2 weeks, still a very stunning badge.

Magpie

Wow!! 13 hours left and it's reached £430 - come on folks place your guesstimates!!

myk1066

Magpie

Magpie

All over! Ended at £430 - any of us lucky enough to get it? Certainly not me I'm sad to say.

wilfb

No, not me either Maggie, but then I already have one of each (registered/enrolled) plus an additional registered. (Different issue dates). So one mustn't be greedy!

Will.

Magpie

Will - don't rub it in, I would be in Heaven to have one!!

backman

Quote from: Magpie on June 10, 2014, 10:38:06 PM
Will - don't rub it in, I would be in Heaven to have one!!

Hold that thought,and you just never know. This last month has seen over a dozen Nightingale badges come up for sale at various different auctions so it rather reinforces the fact that there were a lot issued.I just wish that was reflected in the prices they still fetch,but again who knows?

Magpie

Are you a soothsayer Peter? There is now " a job lot of 5 new,unissued badges for £620 "on *bay!! Can't afford that either.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk