News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

St Thomas Hospital Badge

Started by myk1066, April 02, 2014, 09:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

myk1066

It's at £360 with 6 days to go!

myk1066

It doesn't come in the nice leather case unfortunatley, I've checked this with the seller.

backman

.......Old man scratches head in bewildered fashion..........

Sarah Rogers

myk1066

It would appear to be unnamed looking at the pictures.  When was this badge last issued?

backman

backman

So on this basis the 300 odd badges in display cases in the Founders Hall at St Thomas' are worth in excess of £100,000? Perhaps they need to tighten security?

nursesue

if I didn't have one yes I'd be tempted Took me year to get one and will always cherish it - seems as if ebay nurse badges are getting more expensive for the rarer ones. Seems as if the Scottish badges once so reasonable are rising in price and have I have more competition in trying to get them.
now where is my stripey jumper and my bag marked swag?? oh yes can anyone give me directions to the founders hall???? ;)

myk1066

I'm in Founders Hall now, who wants how many but shhh, don't tell anyone else!

barrysutton

I don't know what all the fuss is about I only paid £3.50 for mine, alas no box and un-named but at least I have one.

myk1066

Wow, what a bargain, when was that?

barrysutton

I think I aquired it in 1988.

markwatson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk