News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

London Hospital Badge

Started by myk1066, August 17, 2013, 11:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi Mike,

I wonder why?...

Will.

myk1066

Maybe it was one of the last ones issued?  I'll ask if their is anything significant about the badge, watch this space!

myk1066

The seller of the lates LH has the right idea, started low ish & now it's at £120 with a bit to boot!  People need to take a leaf out of that book if they want theirs to sell!

wilfb

Hi.

Agreed!!  But how many of us, I wonder, would be willing to take the risk of starting low on a very worthwhile item..... What if it did not rise - although I think that anyone registered at SoN (with access to all those badges) should have an idea of real worth..

Now if I could just find a LH SEN fully inscribed...

Will.

johnny4v

Hi Wilf
your wish may have come true! There is currently a London Hospital Enrolled Nurses inscribed badge along with a London hospital and RCN Badge for sale on a auction site. Good Luck if you are bidding. Regards John

myk1066

£210 already!  Anyone want to swap my London EN? 

myk1066

Same one keeps getting re-listed!

myk1066

myk1066

Check out the poor battered LH badge, missing some enamel, I kind of feel sorry for it!

myk1066

Despite it being battered it's doing well in the sale over £70 now!

myk1066

Another battered one gone on sale today!

myk1066

A nice tidy LH with box on sale at £122 after only a day!  Might root one of mine out & sell it!

myk1066

Another unboxed one on at £70.

wilfb

Hi.

I noticed that some of The London hospital badges have some very clever and sometimes complicated pins - apparently designed to increase patient safety.  Very collectable if you want to collect the reverse pins....

Best.
Will

myk1066

Nice large early version of the LH badge complete with box on sale, currently at £338!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk