News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Nurse belt buckle and cape...

Started by wilfb, January 29, 2013, 08:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

We have a correspondent seeking to dispose of the belt buckle and cape of a deceased relative who worked as a nursing officer at St David's Hospital in cardiff. In the absence of a photograph I have replied as follows:-

"................ Perhaps if you have a look at this link – there may be a buckle that you recognize.

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Articles/EdelweisJBA2.htm

In General, if the buckle is plain silver you might consider selling it via a jeweler who specializes in silver.  If it has any kind of nursing badge/motif in the center it is of more interest to a nursing badge collector.

The cape may well be of interest to collectors.  If you will give me permission to place a contact email on the Son Forum advising that you wish to dispose of the buckle and cape and you can take any contacts from there.  Sincerely - it would help if I knew which hospital I would be talking about as you still have not told me.  I could include the books but I would not hold out too much hope on those – I will chase the one member who may be interested in those but if you hear nothing I would dispose of them.

Please confirm that I can use your email if you want me to proceed.
[/color]

Since we do not sell anything here on SoN anyone interested will need to contact our correspondent (Heather) direct. I will attach the email address as a photograph which only registered and logged in members will be able to see.

**Click on image to enlarge.
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk