News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Liverpool Nurses......

Started by suewan, January 16, 2013, 04:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suewan

Looking for any one who trained/worked at the David Lewis Northern,Royal Southern,Royal Infirmary 1976-1978 or the 'New' Royal  1978-1982

I started my nurse training at the Northern in 1976 and  was there until its closure in 1978 when we all moved to the 'New' Royal as it was then known :)

Would love to hear from any one one who was around then

suewan

Oops sorry meant to add I am a newbie here.....thanks for letting me join ..I look forward to chatting about the good  'old' days  ;D

wilfb

Hello Suewan,

Thanks for joining - you are very welcome. Quite apart form anything else we have four pages (48 items) here:-

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=search&cat=0&page=1

Any chance you can dipaly your badge photo beside your name - and I personally am always seeking PTS photographs to display on our News page.

Enjoy you membership - hope you get some contacts.

Will.

suewan

Thanks for the warm welcome Will......sadly I lost all my photo's when I moved  to South Africa many years ago (back in the UK now)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk