News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Value of badges

Started by Magpie, September 01, 2011, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Rogers

hi, i dont think so as that has n tab across the top..i have a western general... but itmar have been the one on sallys ..no telling without a tab across the top! Lizzie

nursesue

ok confession time I got Sally's lovely North Edinburgh as you can see it matches my other Edinburghs. As for the one on ebay that bokojnr is selling I was tempted but think that its missing its top name bar - however i have seen 1 or 2 top bars for sale on ebay before. It was a little more than I normally pay but just had to have it!!! ::)

wilfb

Hi Sue.

You did say that you were going to post a picture. And that is a picture! Absolute magic!

And yes, the bokojnr badge is missing it's top bar - but then you already have one - or three.....

Just in case anyone isn't in the loop, you will only see the pictures in the forum if you are logged-in. Clicking on the pictures enlarges them....

Sarah Rogers

hi Sue, they are beautiful... the one on ebay is from the 1950s(hallmark/) so that wold help to work out which one it is/was? thanks for posting  Lizzie

rogartdog

I agree, they ARE fantastic, and having such a fondness for the Western General Hospital, where I started my RGN, (but completed at the RIE - long story!)
I well remember the nurses wearing them; and funnily enough even a particular staff nurse - even after all these years! ( early 80's)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk