News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

lost Royal Cornwall School of nursing badge

Started by LJOY, April 08, 2011, 10:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJOY

Hallo everyone, like many fellow nurses I am missing my hospital badge and am desperate to replace it, I only realised it was missing when I began to assemble a history of my nursing carreer.................I am looking for a 'Royal Cornwall School of Nursing' badge.....perhaps some one can help
kindest regards

les

backman

Hi Les,
Sorry for the delay in responding but your enquiry coincided with a short break! First thing to say is good luck with your search for the replacement badge,you are one of many similar requests.
It might be helpful to other members if you can find an illustration of the badge you are after or give a detailed description as to colours,lettering,etc as many badges from a training school changed over the years and you want to get the right one.
Most likely sources will be ebay or perhaps a commercial site like Sallysbadges.
I will try to supply further details shortly,

regards,
Peter/Backman

backman

LJOY

Sorry no......round badge is silver with the cornish arms in the center on a dark blue background with the name of the royal cornwall school of nursing round the edge and the prince of wales plumed feathers on top as in the gallery for southwest nusing schools.

thaks for your halp

kindest regards

Les

backman

sorry Les, i just checked my link and got a totally different badge!!!!!!!!!!!
The one you mean is very attractive and rarely comes up on ebay(I don't think I've seen one for quite a while) so you may have to be patient and have a reasonable amount of funds to ensure that you aren't outbid(as I frequently am!!!)
I will keep my eyes open at other sites but not too hopeful,
Good luck anyway.

LJOY

that would be nice, thanks for your help

kindest regards

Les

LJOY

Things are looking up.....Nurse Sue has a badge she is willing to part with. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk