News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by wilfb, January 26, 2007, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Please feel free (within reason) to discuss your experiences of your own school/s of nursing or midwifery here. If you want to start a topic about your own particular school of nursing, click the 'New Topic' button and use the name of the school as the title.

backman

:)   I almost started my nurse training at Leicester Royal Infirmary but a friend of a friend suggested Jersey in the Channnel Islands and so I and a friend went for interviews around the August bank holiday in 1975.We were both accepted and were told that they had places for an intake a week later so literally went home to pack up and start on the 1st September 1975,the same day as the tv series Angels began.That chronicle of the ficticious students of St.Angelas  only lasted until 1983 whilst i'm still around and practicing. I had a ball of a time during my training,especially during the heatwave of 1976 but sandy beaches and cheap booze were not always condusive to study.More rememberances to follow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk