News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

law hospital

Started by jock57, September 03, 2009, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jock57

hello, I am a new member to forum and have been nursing for over thirty years. I collect badges Scottish and psychiatric nursing and local to my area in hampshire. I have not got that many but enjoy looking on ebay but I am ususally outbid! any old Law nurses out there. I trained in 1976 also orthopaedics there and still got my badges and now RMN one to add on. will enjoy forum hopefully.

backman

Hello and Welcome Jock,
I'm afraid that I am probably one of those who outbids you on ebay,particularly for the Hampshire badges as I too used to work and live in the area.I suspect Susie will admit to similar crimes as far as the Scottish badges are concerned.We look forward to your participation!

wilfb

Hi Jock.

Like Peter I bid you a warm welcome. I hope that you find some old colleagues here - but I think that you may be the first from Law Hospital.

We have more than 116 Scottish badge photographs in the galleries section:-

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=29

- some extremely nice and collectable too - and you might even find a few badge swaps from fellow collectors. I wonder if you have joined our sister site at nursingbadges - (Peter's site) - I can't see a Law Hospital badge here, but there may be one there. Maybe you could upload a photo or two - especially your own badge - it is very easy. Having said that if you do need any help just ask.

And don't worry that Peter will always outbid you on ebay - he has so many in his own collection that he probably has difficulty locating one that he hasn't got already!!....

Will.

backman

Welcome back Will after your recent travels.Don't worry Jock,the recession was at least meant that there are still bargains to be found out there and I have mellowed considerably in my search for every nursing badge in Christendom!! My humble collection still keeps me amused though.

jock57

hello, I will attempt to put my Law badge on soon. I did put it through washing machine once so has a couple of knocks. but I treasure it. Jock

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk