News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

St. George's Hospital - Nursing Badge

Started by OJLUCK, May 29, 2009, 10:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJLUCK

My wife, Paula McGaley, trained at St. George's Hospital, Tooting in the late 1980's but has lost her nursing badge. Can anyone help with a replacement?

backman

I'm afraid I don't currently have a swap of this badge,but they do come up for sale on ebay from time to time.It might be helpful if you were to clarify whether hers was the older brass button type badge or the later cross of St George type?
Good luck anyway.

wilfb

Without seeing the badge I would not really know where to start. Peters advice is 10/10. Can you produce a photo OJ?

If not perhaps there is one on our gallery:-

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery/search.php

My advice would be to run two separate searches - one with the searchword 'Tooting' and the other with 'St George's ' if you find the badge you can add it here using 'Additional Options' - below left - browsing to the photo and then adding it (remembering that only logged in members will be able to see it) or, if the badge is here, identifying it and we will add the picture for you.

I follow Peter in wishing you success.
WB.

backman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk