News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Royal College of Nursing Congress ,Liverpool 19-23 May 2019

Started by backman, June 02, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

Hi all,
I am in the very early discussion phase of trying to organise an event with Liverpool branch for next years RCN Congress.I would like to focus on the Nursing & midwifery badges of the region and whilst I did have quite a number ,most have now been parted with.I wonder about how members would feel about lending relevant items for a display that week as otherwise I will have to rely upon photographic images.I welcome comments.

nursesue

feel free to borrow whatever you need from me but I have very little Liverpool stuff

barrysutton

I've got a few which your most welcome to use, I have my mothers Registered Sick Nurses Association badge as Myrtle Street didn't then have a badge for The Royal Liverpool Children's Hospital.

backman

Thanks Both,
I reckon that there are probably over 40 different Liverpool badges plus Bootle,Birkenhead and the Wirral so it would be nice to see how many of those I can locate from various sources?
I am away for a few days but will start to list those I can identify on my return.

myk1066

Hi
I'm happy to loan any of mine which may be of use.
Regards
Mike

barrysutton

You didn't say you wanted Birkenhead & Wirral badges, however I have most of them and a couple of 1 off items.

wilfb

Hi.

Yes, I too am willing to loan any badges which may be of use.

Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk