News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Nurses Day 12th May

Started by backman, May 12, 2009, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

A happy Nurse day to all! Although this hasn't caught on too much in the UK it is still an opportunity to raise the profile on various aspects of the profession.I will probably display some of my badges and postcards on the stall within my hospital.
We can expect a flurry of activity around next years activities due to it being the 200th anniversary of Flo's birthday.(I still think that she was overrated as a nurse against some other figures in nursing).Suggestions for a collective activity anyone?

nursesue

happy nurses day -  collective activity - a trip to the pub??? No !! I would love a meet of members of this site so that I can put faces to names. In an ideal world an easy commute from an airport as i would prefer to fly down from Edinburgh - i just hate that bit of the M6 via Manchester to Brum. Brums easy i can nip through the town and use the A roads.
sue x

wilfb

Peter - Episis!

But who's happy - the sun has been shining since 6am - the sky is blue and the sea in the bay below a beautiful blue. What do I have to be happy about? Has Gordon Brown increased my pension? The news won't have reached here yet...

Collective activity? How does a spot of sheep shearing grab you?!

Sue - I could make Eletherias Venezealos International - but it's a long way from Brum...

But whatever makes you all happy - Very Best.
Will
Ps Where's Eric?

barrysutton

That being 2010, I'm willing to go anywhere in the world within reason, Crete sounds wonderful to me?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk