News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

just wondering............

Started by nursesue, January 23, 2021, 07:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

just wondering how everyone is getting on.
I'm still working (retirement on hold until pandemic over) Got my first COVID jab last week now waiting on my 2nd one. Nothing tempting me re badges - i look but can't find anything.
NHS Fife fitbit challenge going well and fed up with seeing holidays that I can't take!
stay safe x

myk1066

Hi Sue
I too like you have had my first vaccination and should have had my second one today buy Government guidelines changed that, I'm a COVID vaccinator hence getting my first one so soon.  Not a lot tempting me either at the moment and missed out on that Bristol .  I'll be giving my 6 month notification to HR re retire (early) and return in October which if anything like the last 12months will fly by!

barrysutton

Hello all, Well 2021 has started well for me with a Qc A.R.R.C. a 1930's St. Barth's belt buckle and a C.O.H.S.E. car badge .
I hope that your all keeping well in these unusual times and that you have good luck in your various collecting.

wilfb

Hi.

Yes, these are very unusual times - I am hoping that it won't be too long before "Big Brother" decides that we are free to roam. My itch feet itcheth++++

Retirement?!  Wow, what a hope - I have been 'retired' for more than 30 years and have never stopped working!!  Admittedly I can get a lie-in whenever I choose.  I just don't seem to be able to choose effectively....

And those itchy feet - well, I get an hour or so every night criss-crossing the globe in cargo aircraft  curtesy of Air Radar 24 (And a special one for Barry) I flew past Rinteln last night - still have the officers mess plaque from the BMH....  Occupies an hour or so and hopefully improves my geography.

And of course we seem to be adding a new member almost daily just now - maybe Covid19 has an upside?

Very Best,
Will.

barrysutton

Hello,
Rinteln was my last German posting when I was in the RAMC and my daughter was born there in 1994, fond memories.

wilfb

Hi.

Yes I know - superbly great for you all ++++. A plaque from the officers mess at Rinteln just can't compare with a new daughter!

Want to swap?!!  I wonder what your daughter is doing now Barry...Perhaps when you are able to come over you can bring her with you - But don't reply with any detail it's an open board herein.

Will.

Ps. I meant 'Flightradar24' - not Air Radar... Rinteln looks different from 38.000ft anyway....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk