News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

British Nursing Badges book - loan?

Started by Mark Kerr, December 29, 2020, 04:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Kerr

Would anyone consider lending me their copy of British Nursing Badges by Jennifer Meglaughlin please? (or sell, if you wish!) I've been looking for one for a while and they seem to be as rare as hen's teeth, but I have a small project in mind that needs a bit of background finding in. Happy to reimburse signed-for postage both ways, and not keep it too long...

Many thanks, fingers crossed. And Happy New Year to all...
mark
Librarian running small archive for East Kent Hospitals - photos, docs and items relating to Canterbury, Thanet, Ashford and Folkestone hospitals & SofNs.

wilfb

Hello Mark,

I would love to help but am still on Crete  - but  I may be able to help by letting you read mine!!

I feel fairly sure that Adrian, our Tech Admin. can help me arrange a viewing for as long as needed.

If you would be interested  please email me at wilfpamburgess@hotmail.com.

Very Best and a happy New Year Mark,

Will.

Sarah Rogers

Hi Mark, happy to photograph pages for you if that would help.
Sarah

Mark Kerr

Thank you very much Sarah, Wilf has kindly obliged just in the last couple of days from an apparently sunny Crete. I do like this forum!  :)
Librarian running small archive for East Kent Hospitals - photos, docs and items relating to Canterbury, Thanet, Ashford and Folkestone hospitals & SofNs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk