News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Catching up

Started by eric, May 12, 2020, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

It has been awhile since I was last on; so long in fact that I forgot my password and even worse was that I changed email address in between making it difficult to log on. But thanks to Wilf for his expertise and forbearance I have arrived back onsite. Am amazed at number of photos increased since, brilliant folks. I am reading the past issues of Newsletters and again excellent. I had forgotten Wilf that I had sent you those PTS photos used in issues 48 - 50.
My badge collection has not really grown much during 2019 as Irish badges don't appear too often and when they do are beyond my budget; however I have been able to add to my Irish postcard collection.
Am spending time looking around site and at all photos of all badges from every area,

In Northern Ireland we were just about to have exhibition to celebrate nursing but then this virus closed this down. However, trying to get an online exhibition going.
Hopefully this will be running shortly. Here is Florence nightingale tour. Click on link below

https://smartify.org/tour/florence-nightingale-200

Smartify Tour: Florence Nightingale 200
We're celebrating Northern Ireland's nurses and midwives to mark 200 years since the birth of Florence Nightingale. A special exhibition exploring their...
smartify.org

Eric

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk