News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

all I want for Christmas is...........

Started by nursesue, December 06, 2019, 08:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

a rare Scottish badge that I've only ever seen a photo of!
my pressie is being delivered tomorrow but don't get excited it's not a collection of rare badges but my new car :-*

wilfb

Oh' Sue!

I only ever wanted a Honda and I have one of those... What can you give someone who thinks that he has everything?

But no - one of those Nightingale buckles would fit nicely in Santa's bag drop....

Very best,

Will.
Ps.  I am no longer sure of your postal address Sue.  Maybe messages herein.

backman

wilfb

Hi,

I wish, I wish - can I afford it?!

We are both well and trust that you are likewise...

Mi internet is behaving oddly - awaiting a new modem.

Very Best,
Wilf

wilfb

Plus!  One of these might be nice....

But then one doesn't want to overload Santa's sleigh, does one.....

Anon.

You must be logged in to view the image. Click it to enlarge/reduce size.

nursesue

I don't have the badge but I did once have to drop a blood sample to the hospital - on Thatcher Road!! seriously no joke

wilfb

Hi.

Ok - do you still have the blood?

That gear stick - ignore it!  We changed to auto maybe 30 years ago.  You can change any whichway you choose.  I like kickdown the best - Zoooom - Varoooom!!

Anon

nursesue

alas no to the blood  -it was needed for cultures I was amazed at how clean and tidy the hospital was - useless info time TFTs needed sending to Argentina or posted off to the UK
apparently I have a 2.2 engine so she's pretty nippy and so quiet
Note to oneself - watch your speed 85mph down the A92 isn't good

wilfb

Hi Sue.

Ours is named 'Fred' - I talk to him constantly.  Just tell him where I want to go and then mind my own business!! Auto.

Fast... Well, I do sometimes ask him to 'put the coal on Fred' if I am in a hurry.... Mojave Bronze Metallic. Loves to whisper up behind people - but is forbidden to run over them....  Nice. Tomorrow we go to Vamos (en route Rethymnon) for some Christmas goodies.. and a stop for a special sandwich on the way back...

Pam considers my behavior a little curios....

I once had a female Triumph called 'Heather' (don't ask) - low key growling twin, very quick!  But Pam hates bikes so.....

Will.

barrysutton

Still looking for Hospital/Nurses belt buckles that are attributable.
My F.I. badge is not available, however I'm looking for the Belize City Hospital badge.

myk1066

backman

myk1066

wilfb

Hi.

And 'Lo'  A nightingale sang once again in Berkley square - having first guided Santa to deliver a Nightingale (St Thomas Hospital London) nurse belt buckle to my much hoped for hands...

Utter Magic!  Have another magic carrot Santa!  And a few for your reindeers - and a large Scotch for yourself sir.  But finish driving the sleigh first...

Will

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk