News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Replacing lost badges -Fattorini

Started by backman, May 07, 2019, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

A people often ask about replacing lost or damaged Items I thought it might be useful to pass on this response from Fattorini ?

"In the first instance I would advise that we make all our Hospital and Nurses badges to order, and unless we have been granted permission from our clients, unfortunately, we are not able to sell their badges directly to individuals.

If you are hoping that we may be able to help, we will need you to provide the finding:

A copy of your certificate.

A copy of the reverse of the badge clearly indicating it is one of our manufacture.   

Letter of authorisation from a senior official at the hospital, giving us permission to supply you with replacement badges.

We will then endeavour to manufacture the relevant badges for you however, this will also be subject to us still being in possession of the appropriate dies. 

Please note also that we will not be able to supply badges from institutions that have ceased to exist.

I would also confirm that as the badges will have to be manufactured as a small production run, the cost can be quite expensive depending on the material from which it is made, but this is only possible if we have the die. As a guide the price could be £100 - £150 each badge.

I hope this email is helpful

Kind Regards

Donna

Donna Reynolds – Birmingham Sales
Direct line : 0121 237 3559"

myk1066

wilfb

Hi.

And may go some way to explaining why replica badges may become more attractive... But our correspondent 'Ali Costello' also needed a reasonable production run to make the cheaper replicas less expensive.  Seeking just one badge could be expensive - hence ebay is often a better bet for a single item - but has the drawback of marking problems...

Or a good reputable seller of used nursing badges - and I only know two....

Best,
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk